Transcript of press conference held by WHO-China Joint Mission on COVID-19
After its nine-day field investigations in China, the WHO-China Joint Mission on COVID-19 held a news conference in Beijing on Feb 24 to introduce the investigations and spell out its suggestions for the epidemic prevention and control in China and the world.
- Chinese vice premier calls for efforts to implement Healthy China initiative
- Xi stresses developing traditional Chinese medicine
- China to produce more than 3b COVID-19 vaccines this year: Official
- COVID-19 diagnosis by antibodies only applies to unvaccinated population: NHC
- Timeline: China's prompt release of COVID-19 information, experience-sharing
- Infographic: All you need to know about taking COVID-19 vaccines