Protocol on Prevention and Control of COVID-19 (Edition 6)
Issued on March 7, 2020 by the National Health Commission, the sixth edition of Protocol on Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia is based on the latest clinical discoveries and research results.
Compared with the previous version, the sixth edition revises transmission routes - adding the possibility of aerosol transmission in closed environments with exposure to high-concentration aerosol - includes more clinical manifestations, updates diagnosis criteria, and re-groups patients according to severity. Notably, it adds the treatment of plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients to treat severe and critical cases, and elaborates on TCM treatment and doses.
- Sharing China's experience in COVID-19 control with the world
- The Knowledge Center for China’s Experiences in Response to COVID-19
- China calls for strengthened psychological assistance in epidemic control
- Nine questions about children's epidemic prevention
- State Council's traveling tips during epidemic
- State Council's tips on workplace COVID-19 prevention, control