Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 (Trial Version 7)
Issued on March 3, 2020 by the National Health Commission, the Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia (Trial Version Seven) has been formulated based on increased clinical manifestations and pathology of the disease, as well as accumulated experience in diagnosis and treatment.
The protocol recognizes the up-to-date pandemic situation worldwide, which is seeing the outbreak contained domestically, to a certain extent, but on the rise overseas.
Compared with the previous version, updates have been made concerning transmission routes, case definitions, discharge criteria, and therapeutic measures.
- Sharing China's experience in COVID-19 control with the world
- The Knowledge Center for China’s Experiences in Response to COVID-19
- China calls for strengthened psychological assistance in epidemic control
- Nine questions about children's epidemic prevention
- State Council's traveling tips during epidemic
- State Council's tips on workplace COVID-19 prevention, control