Beijing reports 2 new imported COVID-19 cases
BEIJING -- Beijing reported two new imported COVID-19 cases on Monday, the municipal health commission said on Nov 10.
The two cases, both locals of east China's Fujian Province, arrived in Beijing from Switzerland on Sunday and tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Monday.
The patients have been transferred to the Beijing Ditan Hospital for treatment, and all close contacts on the same flight and shuttle bus have been put under quarantine, the commission said.
No new locally transmitted confirmed, asymptomatic, or suspected cases of COVID-19 were reported in Beijing on Monday.
- China releases development plan for medical equipment industry
- Vice-premier urges efforts to curb virus spread in Xi'an
- Cross-provincial settlement makes patients' healthcare convenient
- China to release updated medicare reimbursement list
- Pairing assistance improves medical services in China's Tibet
- China vows to shore up county-level hospitals