China sends working group to NE city to guide COVID-19 response
BEIJING — The National Health Commission dispatched a working group on Sept 21 to guide COVID-19 response efforts in the city of Harbin, Northeast China's Heilongjiang province.
Harbin reported one locally transmitted COVID-19 case on Sept 21.
- China releases development plan for medical equipment industry
- Vice-premier urges efforts to curb virus spread in Xi'an
- Cross-provincial settlement makes patients' healthcare convenient
- China to release updated medicare reimbursement list
- Pairing assistance improves medical services in China's Tibet
- China vows to shore up county-level hospitals