NHC minister attends 6th meeting of health ministers of SCO members
The sixth meeting of health ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) member countries was held both online and offline on May 12. Ma Xiaowei, minister of China's National Health Commission (NHC), delivered a video speech at the meeting.
NHC vice-minister meets with Indonesian deputy minister of health
Cao Xuetao, vice-minister of China's National Health Commission, met with Indonesia's Deputy Minister of Health Dante Saksono in Beijing on April 4, to exchange views on deepening health cooperation between the two countries.
NHC vice-minister holds talks with Cuban deputy prime minister
Entrusted by Ma Xiaowei, minister of China's National Health Commission (NHC), Vice-Minister Zeng Yixin met with a delegation led by Cuban Deputy Prime Minister Jorge Luis Perdomo Di-Lella in Beijing on March 30.
- NHC vice-minister meets with health secretary of HKSAR government
- NHC minister meets with US ambassador to China
- NHC minister attends first G20 Health and Finance Ministers Meeting in 2022 via video link
Laws & Policies
What we do
To draft laws and regulations for national health policies, draft laws and regulations, policies and plans for the development of public health services, formulate departmental rules and standards and implement them; coordinate and plan the resource allocation of health services, offer guidance for the formulation and implementation of regional health planning...Read More
- China releases development plan for medical equipment industry
- Vice-premier urges efforts to curb virus spread in Xi'an
- Cross-provincial settlement makes patients' healthcare convenient
- China to release updated medicare reimbursement list
- Pairing assistance improves medical services in China's Tibet
- China vows to shore up county-level hospitals